Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My first defense

Today was my first chance to test out my defences.

A level 10 player attacked me, so I wasn't expecting to lose so many troops!

You can see the battle report here:






While it may seem like I lost because of all the big numbers, I actually won.




I won, but I lost most of my troops. I have an unusually high number of farms for a level 11, so I had lots of troops. I wasn't expecting to be hit so hard. The opposing player even attacked me with veteran troops! I figured that my defense  would have destroyed most of his troops, so I collected my daily reward, which was about 60 troops, and I got ready to attack him.

I spied on his defenses, and here's what I found:





He had exactly 125 troops!

I checked his castle, and he only had 4 farmhouses about level 3. He had all sorts of veteran troops, which can only be obtained using a research tower, and even kingsguard troops, which can only be obtained from capitols! My conclusion is that his alliance members must be helping him. No level 10 has 125 troops, half of which are kingsguard and veteran troops.

My decision was to abandon the attack and choose a different target. Revenge can wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment