Saturday, March 15, 2014

Attack #1-3

I got some quests that require me to attack players, so I am using my force of 70 odd soldiers to go raiding. The pictures below show some of the results of my raids. I attacked players around my level (levels 8-15)


The one above was an easy win on a level 13. Very few troops in his defence, but hundreds of tools. 
Tip: No matter how many defense tools are in one slot, only one tool is used per wave. It doesn't matter if there are 10 tools in one slot, or 10,000,000, the effect is the same.





This was my second attack, easy victory.


This attack was for the shady character event. The Shady Character will ask you to attack a castle, and if you win, you will get a good reward, which was 100 rubies and 3,000 coins for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment